Tuesday, November 18, 2008

... I need some booze

So the semester is entering it's busy stage, and everything is being piled on together. I'm not even sure if I'm up to the challenge... the only thing that comforts me is that this is not as bad as I hear next year will be... oh shit, that's not comforting either! O_o;

Anyway, I do have some new stuff. First: a landscape painting!

Frankly, I think this is the single best painting I've ever done! It's far from perfect, but it is promising! :)


We also dabbled in After Effects this week and got some cool results!



Animal drawings will be up soon!

3 comments:

Stephen Good said...

Painting is excellent Jer, Mount Fuji really is one purtty mount. As was Mount Saint Helens, but as they say in Russia, Chernobyl ALMOST worked!

Word verification word of the post is: steit!

Sylvie You said...

The painting's awesome,Jeremy,is that the one u bring in class? I just remenber the one you did in blueish green.

Jeremy said...

Thanks guys! And ya, this was the one I brought to class. Tho' I added some more shading the day of, so when Tim hands it back, I'll re-post it so y'all can see.