Friday, February 13, 2009

In a painting room not so far away...

So a lot of work is being assigned right now, but it somehow doesn't feel like much since it's all due week 7 (the week before the break). Only one project is done so far, and another will be done next week, the rest will be on mid-term week... ugh!

So for now, I don't have much to put up. Here is a painting of a sci-fi spacescape, which was actully a really fun project!



It had to have a transition from day and night, and look like it was from a far off planet.

I'll admit Star Wars was partially inspiration for this, but also I took elements from the first scene in Titan A.E. where the earth was destroyed (awesome scene!).

Regardless, I think I'm becoming a better painter! Whooohooo! :D

That's all for now, more to come soon!

4 comments:

Frank Macchia said...

just lookin through your blog man.
great suff...looks like youve had an amazing handle on first year.

Jeremy said...

Thanks man! Yeah, it was pretty good! I'm definately learning a lot!

Oh, and I'm looking forward to seeing the Patsy pals final product man! Yeahh!

Samantha said...

gee jermey that painting is pretty sweet. keep up the good work

Jeremy said...

Thanks Sammi! :D