Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Last of Semester 3

Well, second year semester one has drawn to a close, so here's the last of my major projects. First, my final animation for the semester, and expression change. The requirements were a short three expression animation, but I decided once again to work above the minimum and opted for a full narrative. Only a little actual animation, but it was done on only two weeks and the face was the most important part, so I think it turned out well.

Enjoy!



I also had yet another leica reel done for sound design. I can't upload it properly tho', don't know why. Anyway, basically it used the Fidgety Philip boards from earlier in the semester and used pretty much the same requirements as the Not Prepared leica. I'm dissatisfied with it mainly because of the poem voice sync I had to throw in there. For such a long poem, it couldn't fit within the whole story as it is told, so I cut a lot of it out. Oh well... if i can manage to post it in the future, I will.

Over the break, I hope to post more stuff as well. Hopefully some nice sketches will follow, and I also have some caricatures and figure drawings from this semester to post as well.

Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Yash said...

Wow Jer this is really cool! I wish the embedded video could be bigger in size.

Lisa Wang said...

Wow how ever did you do 21 seconds AND still live through the final couple of weeks of school! anyhow happy new decade!! =)

Jeremy said...

Thanks guys!

Yash - I know eh? But it is on my facebook if ya wanna see it in HD (sorta)

Lisa - That's a trade secret ;) It's called having no life... oops!
Haha, Happy 2000 teens! :)