Monday, January 11, 2010

2010!

Hello all! Back to school today after a long break. First break in a while where I was busy for reasons other than work (of which I am currently low on cash...). For the most part, I spent the break ACTUALLY doing artwork of sort. Digital painting i a practice that has been lost on me so far, but I managed to create some digital work, majority of which were Christmas and New Years gifts for friends.

So here be some of my digital paintings the made for a busy busy break.

These first two are Christmas/New Years gifts made for Stephen Good and Ashley Lane



This one was a secret santa I did for someone in another class. This was my first real attempt at painting more realistically (and with a painting style) in photoshop. Not what I would consider a success, but I learned quite a bit about the program doing it.


Here's to a rockin' 2010 that HOPEFULLY won't suck! Woo!

No comments: