Sunday, February 21, 2010

A few more projects before the reading week. First is my Human sync animation. The line comes from Brick Top in the movie "Snatch" (good movie! SEE IT!)

Overall tho', while the animation is solid I'm disappointed because I need to work cleaner. Some of the proportions are off too. So next time, it'll be better!



Here's my Muzzle & Beak character designs. Not much to say here, really. I think my designs are getting better. The Bear here will be animated soon to another hilarious line! Stay tuned.





Finally, I have a character profile and history we had to com up with for acting class. Simple, design a character and create a history the helps us feel for them. If you read it, hopefully you're interested! :)


Break time soon! More personal project on the way! (or so I hope)

No comments: