Thursday, April 22, 2010

Last Hurrah... erm, third last.

This is the last selection of work from the end of year two . It's been a great year. Progress has been steady, but enhanced, and I look forward to the beginning of third year. For now, here are my final projects. First is the cleaned up version of my muzzle sync. Only 40 total drawings were cleaned.



These two digital paintings were coupled as my last two paint projects. The first is a render of one of the layout previous, experimentation with testures and lighting, all be it a rushed one. I do plan to touch up this later and animate to it. Same with the second background, which, when touched up, I plan to add my muzzle sync to.


Finally, this is one of 14 TV storyboard templates that were made with the medieval period piece boards from a few months ago.



That's all for this year!

No comments: