Monday, December 8, 2008

I wanna live in a yellow submarine!!!

Here are the final vids for this semester.

First up is my digital animatic, and I must say this project was FUCKING AWESOME! It was fun, and allowed us to be genually creative.

It is based on a storyboarding excercise we did for the opening of Oliver Twist and Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back earlier in the semester. We had to recreate the scenes digitally and process a moving animatic with the animation technology we've been taught.

Being the dork I am, I chose Star Wars... but made some very tasteful results!

Enjoy!


Also, my hand-drawn ball and tail animation.

I really half-assed this one, due to time constraints. But it turned out well enough. With a little more time, it could have been better... maybe.



Thus ends my animations of first semester. Next semester, they'll be even better! ;)

Peace!

No comments: