Saturday, April 23, 2011

3rd Year Film: Pt. 3 - Animation

Finally, here's my animation for the film.

*Disclaimer* As referenced by the post below, I provided the layouts and paintings for sc. 30 where Doug (the skydiver dude) falls through the pink-ish cloud. Other than that the other animations have the rough, clean and coloured characters, as well as compositing done by me, but the evening sky layouts/paintings are by Lisa Wang.

Here's the scene process, from rough to colour:

Sc. 30:

Rough


Comp Test


Clean


Final Scene

Sc. 38:

Rough


Clean


Final Scene

Sc. 39-40:

Rough


Clean


Sc. 39 Final Scene


Sc. 40 Final Scene

And that's all from 3rd year. Our full film should be posted up somewhere soon. Once it's up, I'll set a link here.

I start my internship at Smiley Guy Studios in May, I am certainly looking forward to working in the actual industry. But from what free time I get, I'm sure I'll have more to post over the summer from personal busy work. Stay tuned!

No comments: