Saturday, April 23, 2011

Here's Comes The Bulk

WOAH! It has been quite a while since I last updated! The group film has kept me extremely busy. But now it's done. And done well, if I do say so myself. A shout out goes to our team for a job well done! Now that that's over, I have piles of work that I have yet to post. So this is going to be stretched out over a few posts. I think I'll start off with some of the life drawings that have accumulated over the past semester. So here ya go:














Getting better? I guess...

These following are drawings from this year's Autoshow in Toronto:


And to round this post off, here's a short lieca I did from my elective music history class. Simple task: make a short lieca and time it to music. Mine is, not so subtlety, about my cat. :) Hope it entertains!

No comments: