Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Animation Galore!

A slew of video related projects today! The last of the pre-break semester is completed! I'd be thankful for break if I hadn't so much to do for when we get back.

Oh well, here I've posted my first REAL character animation, a character I'll remind is original and of my own design! (see three posts below) Woohoo! The project is about weight and balance, where the character is to lift a heavy object and toss it. I loved this project, as I am determined to get good at character animation! I've been waiting three years to do this stuff!



Next we have a sound effects animation for sound design. IMPORTANT NOTE: the animation was not created by me (I believe it is called the Bulgarian Cowboy), so I have no credit to the video portion. As well, the sound effects are taken from the Sheridan SFX library. I did however arrange the sounds to correspond with the actions. Not bad, but could be better.



Finally, I have a sound scape from my wave-boat-sack animation. The sounds are credited to the same source as above, but the animation and arrangement are my own doing. It's no without it's flaws. There are some mistakes I noticed after viewing it later, but I was low on time, and it was my first arrangement with an original animation. Overall, it was quite enjoyable.

3 comments:

Stephen Good said...

Nice sound on the cowboy! And I've said it before but great lift'n'toss!

Samantha said...

so crazy that frank was doing this three years ago! keep up the good work jermey!

Jeremy said...

Thanks guys! Sam, hope you and Frank are doing well!