Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Them characters I drawz.

Reading week was pretty hectic. I spent most of my time working on every porject we had for every calss, which didn't leave much time for some anticipated extra work... damn...

Oh well, here be some contrasting characters for your ammusement. Similar to the last projects, these characters (who are buddy cops) can be seen in action a few weeks down the road. But for now, enjoy their antics in pose form.





Also, here is a beat board story of our own design for a "I am no prepared" conflict. This requires some explaining, unfortunatly. The first three I suspect are pretty self explainitory, but the twist ending is the sheriff is apperently "not prepared" to give away his daughter at her wedding. It'll probably be more clear in the final storyboards.


Character concept

No comments: