Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Bunch O'Stuff

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been putting this off for some time now, and because of that I have a multitude of stuff to post, which I will divide up over a few different posts.

For now, I have my newest development work for my action analysis assignment. Only a few weeks are left to work on this, and of course besides animating the character in full, the FX animation, cleaning it up, and adding the final layout, I also intend to make the story boards much neater and more presentable. I got a lot of work ahead of me... Here's the newest pass on the lieca with character pose test.



And for your convenience, here is just the pose test section.


I also did some additional character poses to explore my designs over the reading week. This was mainly just for fun.

And here is a nicer scan of my rough pan layout. I still have yet to clean it up, but soon enough I will have that done along with some colour concepts.

For the rest of this first bit of artwork, I have some 3D work. The first is a turnaround of the Alien model I have been working on since the summer. The rig is nearly complete with only some technical bugs to work out. It's close to being animatable now! The other is a walk cycle project for my 3D animation class.



I hope you enjoyed my work so far. I still have a lot more on the way. They should be posted by the end of this weekend. Stay tuned!

No comments: