Tuesday, November 2, 2010

In Memoriam to my dearest friend.

Today, my best friend John passed away. After a very sudden admittance to the Toronto General Hospital the week before, I was informed that he was having severe heart complications. Tragically, the doctors could not perform any operation to save his life. On November 2nd, 2010, John Huynh passed away in the hospital. He was a dear friend to me, by buddy whom I known for over 15 years and have had a very close friendship with.


John was, like myself, an aspiring artist. His passion was always video game media and just this September had enrolled into the game design program at George Brown College in Toronto. His talent in the field would never be known to the world because of this tragic passing, therefore I hereby dedicate this blog and all of my future work to the dream that we both shared.




His passing was a very sudden and very shocking, but in his life I can never forget the good times we shared over the years.

Rest in peace, my dear friend. The world will miss you, as I certainly will.

No comments: