Monday, September 22, 2008

... I just like to piss off Dragons!

For digital media class, we are learning the way of Photoshop! Unfortunately, unlike most of my class (and probably the entire art world), I suck hard at photoshop... but fortunately, that's why I'm here!

Our first project was to design and colour a nameplate with you... name... and class on it. No instructions. Merely a "what do you know" type of thing. I don't know much.. yet, but here is what I got.



Officially, this is the first time I've ever shaded using photoshop (and the 3rd time ever colouring with it). Actually, it's not half bad all things considering. Soon I'll be able to colour render like no tomorrow! Patience!

... Oh ya, and we also did this in class today! It's a colour rendering of our background for the animations (see above).




I did a poor job of this, at best, but it still looks kinda cool! Hahaha! Hopefully the next one will be much better!

No comments: