Sunday, September 28, 2008

GOUACHE!!!!!!

My first projects for painting class are done, and so here they are! Each one was to be done on a specific style.

First, was had to do it in flat, blocked in shapes:


Second was gradient shapes:


Third was to be in a 3D perspective:



And finally, the last was to be one of the previous styles in a monochromatic colour.



Honestly, I suck at painting, especially with Gouache! But I think these didn't turn out too bad... at least better than I expected. I think over the weeks I spent doing this, I've learned how to control the paint. I still prefer Acrylic, but what are ya gonna do? I need to learn to use this. Over all, being the most self-critical person ever, I think they could have been worse!


Am I critical, or just humble?... Probably both! Haha!


Peace out!

No comments: