Wednesday, November 25, 2009

BUDDY COPS! Do-Do Do Do Dooo!

Here is our Walk and Run animation. For this one, we had to have two original characters, created in character design class (see older post) do one walk and one run cycle with a take linking the two, which actually makes this the first story driven animation ever! WOOO HOO!

As you will see, I went all out on this project. It was a lot of fun! Actually, the bulk of this I got completed (in rough) in the first week. We had four whole weeks to work on it, so I spent a lot of the time making it as spectacular as possible (I think I re-did the walk cycle four-ish times).

So here's my Buddy Cops cartoon animation! I designed it like an opening to a television cartoon, complete with music and all! (the music used is called Opus D'opus by Spyro Gyra)

Enjoy! :)



AND as a bonus, here is my first walk attempt for this project. I took it out because I decided to switch the walk character, but I kept this just because it was a pretty good walk for one attempt.

No comments: