Monday, November 23, 2009

This time, I was Prepared!

My final "I Am Not Prepared" original storyboard was completed today, along with in class pitching, which I didn't suck today. My teacher said my pitch was good because it was because rehearsed, but really, I didn't rehearse this one. In fact, I think not rehearsing is better because improv can provide a much more confident presentation... or maybe I'm a natural showman when I'm not nervous. :P Bottom line, if you know and are confident in your story, the pitch should come natually.

Overall, the boards themselves have received quite the acclaim, so not much to comment a far as art is concerned. I was asked to change some things in time for the Leica reel for the next part of the project. Not much, just more animated elements, which should appear in the final Leica. You'll also see more of this story art later on seeing as our layout and painting classes are also overlaping projects using these boards. I'll have some of these with layouts and painted colour keys for next week.

Enjoy!







No comments: