Saturday, November 7, 2009

Ich bin keine Nazi!

For those of you who can't read German, it says up top that "I'm not a Nazi." Just thought it should be said before I continue. :P I do however have an interest of that period, and my abundant viewing of World War II films, many of them lately being about the Third Reich itself, became inspiration for this interior painting.


Not much to say about this one. It's a German World War II bunker, but I bet that's pretty obvious. I'm usually not a fan of interiors because I hate drawing static objects, but I think it turned out fine. I've recently been using a waterproof pen for my gouache paintings, and I think it helps bring out the detail, especially for interiors which are a pain to detail with the paint.

2 comments:

Yash said...

wow man, this is an amazing piece.

Victor Preto said...

dude thats aweome!